Project management and controls are established practices. The vast majority of organisations will have standard procedures for successful project delivery with minimal risk.
A successful implementation of software to support these procedures must minimise the need to change processes to meet the operating methods within the software. At the same time, any system implementation may require an element of process re-engineering where facilities within the new system provide the catalyst for a more fundamental review and change of business-wide processes.
Milestone’s consultants provide industry best practice and can assist you in identifying and driving through these value-adding changes while minimising the impact on day-to-day operations. Our consultants are accredited and experienced across the whole range of Oracle Primavera Applications and complementary products identified as adding value to many of our customers. They can provide in-depth knowledge of applications from the oldest versions to the newest. They are also able to advise you on the best upgrade options and how to make the best use of tools and features that exist in the application.
Our highly skilled and trained consultants will advise you on the design, development, prototyping, build, testing and implementation of the application. For future-proofing and on-going maintenance our consultants will always recommend adherence to the latest best practice.
- General Consultancy: full-cycle implementation of project and process management (requirements definition, scope estimation, work group facilitation, tool configuration, process definition, project structure design, user guidance, customised training development); detailed design and custom-programming interfaces related to Primavera products.
- Application Consultancy: advanced application problem solving and/or knowledge transfer; custom output development performance.
- Project Management Procedures: advice on implementation of computerised project management systems by reviewing an organisation’s existing procedures and supporting them with the required updates.
- Report Development: provision of experienced consultants to analyse the required data with our clients, and then either customise an existing report or develop new reports so projects are reported in the client’s style.
- Data Conversion: many companies move to Primavera from other planning packages; expert help speeds up and smoothes the transfer process. We have extensive experience to help you move to Primavera, and the resources to meet any work overload in transition.
- System Integration: we help you define your requirements, and build the integration of your applications for easy, smooth operation.
All our consultancy services are designed to accelerate user acceptance and production of decision making data which enable our clients to achieve the benefits from their investment